Reading my e-mails, I came across someone who followed my blog. Elan Mudrow- I really liked your ‘about’ page. So if you don’t mind, I’ve copy pasted it here so even more people will be able to see it.
“Language has a way of skirting around in the margins. These margins collide with concepts, where the inner worm bashes against the outer skin of self, brushing against the ridges of intertextuality. Sometimes I feel like I’m constructing a system of art, other times I feel like I’m coughing up random words. Both cut into me and break out of me. This is a place of margins.”
Also, here are my top 5 to-reads. WARNING! Some of them may not be ‘up to your potential’ but they are definately worth reading.
- Anna of Byzantium – Tracy Barrett
- Love Letters to the Dead – Ava Dellaira
- Geek Girl (Series) – Holly Smale
- Queenie – Jacqueline Wilson
- When You Reach Me There’s more coming, Verity True